The all-digital Fiberlink 7820 series has three modes of operation allowing the user to transmit high-quality HD/SD Component Video along with stereo audio, or S-Video and Composite Video along with stereo audio, or three channels of Composite Video along with stereo audio, all over a single fiber.
The Fiberlink 7821 receiver features a user-selectable audio output gain boost of +0dB or +6dB.
The required Fiberlink 7820 transmitter unit, sold separately, features a convenient switch selector to set the mode of operation and indicator lights for power, video and audio quickly reveal the units state of operation. The two audio channels may be user configured for balanced or unbalanced inputs and outputs.
Fiberlink 7820 supports both single mode and multimode fiber optic cable and is available in both box and card versions. The Fiberlinkr 7820 Series is ideally suited for videoconferencing, digital signage, corporate a/v, broadcast and cable TV applications and more.
- 30 MHz Component Video bandwidth
- 15 MHz Composite and S-Video bandwidth per channel
- Supports 1080i and 720p Component Video
- Video channel is compatible with NTSC, PAL or SECAM video standards
- Two audio channels that may be user-configured for balanced or unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Switch selectable audio output gain boost of +0 dB or +6 dB
- Indicator LEDs monitor power, video and audio signals
- Transmits over one multimode or single mode fiber
- No adjustments; pure digital processing and transmission
- Wide range power supply allows operation from both AC and DC sources
- CSI-7821-B7S Receiver only, requires PDPS-1-NA power supply and CSI-7820-B7S Trasnmitter with PDPS-1-NA