HDMI OBHD Series lets your digital display (Plasma TV, Digital Projectors, LCD Monitors, HDTV, etc) extend up to 1640 ft. (500 meters) away from the video and audio source based on Single link HDMI standard.
Our unique optical conversion technology enables noise-free and high resolution (1080p) extension up to 1640ft while compliant to HDCP. Because it uses only fiber optic cable, which does not need separate CAT-5 cable for HDCP communication, HDMI signal can be extended up to the longest distance.
It is ideal for installers who do not want to make a big hole on the wall. He or she needs only fishing through small openings as the connectors are detachable from the cables. It requires only 1 inch opening.
OBHD Box consists of one transmitter and one receiver as a pair. A transmitter converts HDMI to fiber optic signal and a receiver convert fiber optic signal to HDMI. Fiber optic cable connects the transmitter and receiver.
- Digital Video Bandwidth : 25'225 MHz (HDMI single link)
- Supporting Graphic Resolution : Up to WUXGA(1,920 x 1,200)@60Hz, HDTV signal up to 1080p, 2k
- Connector Type : HDMI Type
- Optical source : 850nm Vcsel
- Optical Cable Type : 50/125 or 62.5/125 LC Multi-mode Fiber
- Two external 12V power supply adapter included
- Power Supply : DC 12V, 3.0A
- Power Consumption : Transmitter 1.65 Watts(Max.)
- Receiver 2.48 Watts(Max.)
- Operating Temperature & Humidity : 0-40°C, Less than 80% Humidity