Numark MixTrack DJ Software Controller
The Numark MIXTRACK is a powerhouse controller in a compact chassis for performing and producing with DJ software. The familiar layout works just like two decks and a mixer so whether you're a seasoned professional or building your DJ skills, MIXTRACK is easy to learn and handles advanced techniques. MIXTRACK has two deck controller sections with large touch-activated jog wheels and transports controls. Whether you're used to a CD player, turntables, or any other traditional DJ hardware, you'll find getting around easy. The center of MIXTRACK's surface is its mixer section with a smooth crossfader, line faders, deck EQs, and more advanced controls for looping and effects.
MIXTRACK comes with Native Instruments Traktor LE software, which is based on Traktor Pro. This popular, easy-to-learn software is made for mixing, remixing, and producing music. Full MIDI compliance means MIXTRACK will also work with virtually any MIDI-mappable music software. It's portable too, so you can grab MIXTRACK and your laptop and go to wherever the gig is.
- Large touch sensitive platters for accurate control and scratching
- Classic, dual-deck layout with complete mixer section
- Lighted controls indicate status in software for less time looking at the computer
- MIDI-over-USB controller is compatible with virtually all DJ software
- Mac and PC class-compliant USB - no software drivers to install
- USB-powered device does not require additional power supply
- Includes Native Instruments Traktor LE software, pre-mapped for Traktor Duo/Pro
- Works with MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA (non-DRM, Windows only), AAC (non-DRM), and audio CDs (requires CD drive on computer)